Rules of CovertHypnotism
CovertHypnotism is designed to be a place to meet other people, and we encourage relationships of all types to grow beyond the site.
CovertHypnotism is also a community. That is, everyone here is one of many who are like-minded in some topic. In this case, hypnosis and hypnokink. Normally, community rules are simple and universal, but as hypnosis is performed on a more-than-daily basis on CovertHypnotism, there are additional warnings which must be given for the uninterrupted flow of chat and camaraderie.
CovertHypnotism is a Risk Aware Consensual Kink (RACK) and Consensual Non Consent (Con Non Con) server. Hypnosis is the power of suggestion and those suggestions can be very powerful, because of this we want you to be aware you may be tranced on here with out warning. We just ask that you maintain awareness, hypnosis is the power of suggestion not the power to remove any resistance so if someone is asking you to do something you’re not comfortable with that may be dangerous you need only resist, and let one of us know if you feel your life or personal safety may have been in danger.
Regardless, both the standard rules and warnings for CovertHypnotism will be posted here for everyone to see. Keep in mind that the CovertHypnotism owners Q and Sammie, and their staff may make minor or major changes without notification, though we will try to announce any and all changes in the announcements channel.
Staff members have the OPs role, These are people on staff here to help keep CovertHypnotism an enjoyable place to chat. They are not an on demand hypnosis service but have final say in server matters. OPs have their names come up in red on the server and the owners in dark blue. Staff also appear at the top of the users list. If you have a question or an issue reach out to one of us.
1. This server is for adults only +18. Be aware if you are not of age you will be removed. All channels on this server are to be considered NSFW as we share all kinds of kinky talk, images and files on here!
2. CovertHypnotism is a hypnokink server, however a wide range of topics are discussed on here. This server isn't to discuss politics or other heated argumentative subjects that may fall under or close to it. Some topics are expressly forbidden—Incest, bestiality, underage sex, suicide or other topics of illegal acts. If the topic of conversation becomes a heated debate staff reserves the right to move it along in an attempt to minimize drama. If an OP says to move the topic, then move it or you could be removed.
3. Realize that you may get tranced. Covert Hypnotism means a stealthy trance you don't see coming. You are assuming the risks that come with hypnosis (RACK). Entrance to this server is consent for someone to trance you. It can be a room trance or a private one done in Direct Message. If your goal is to avoid trance then we suggest you stay out off the server.
4. Absolutely everything done with hypnosis and/or sexual play on CovertHypnotism is fair game and entry to the channel equals consent (Con Non Con). This is the single most important rule on CovertHypnotism. Basically, it means this: consent is given for any act of hypnosis and/or sexual play, regardless of length, while the subject is on the server. A hypnotist may hypnotize someone without explicit permission from the subject, or the hypnotist can install any triggers without permission, or the hypnotist can use any triggers installed by him/her or even someone else without permission. If you don't want others to use your triggers don't give them out. It should also be noted that, as stated above, merely entering the server means that consent is given. We the staff are well aware that some enjoy “consensual non-consent” hence why consent is given upon entering.
5. Treat everyone with the same respect which you would like to receive from others at all times. It should go without saying that this rules out name calling, insults, and attacks on character. This includes implying hypnotists, or other chatters are rapey or down right pricks out in the open. This rule also includes body or any other kind of shaming in the selfie-room channel!
6. Trances are allowed in the main channel but we do have a side channel #group-mind-fuck for group trances. Longer trances should be moved to here so not to tie up the main channel. We also have a voice trance channel for those who want to try a group trance via voice. If you notice a trance in progress do not disrupt it. Just be patient and wait or take your conversation to another channel.
7. CovertHypnotism is a public server that anyone can join, dedicated specifically to public hypnosis and other forms of play. Interruptions of room trances will see action taken by staff as they see fit. If you are asked to wrap up a long trance or move it to the group room then please do so. You will have less of a chance for interruptions.
8. Respect all Staff and any decisions they pass. If there is any disagreement with any decisions a staff member has made, privately message said Staff member or email Support with your concern, preferably in a mature manner. The staff has the right to refuse any concerns about the decisions that have been made and it should not be argued with at that point. The staff makes their decisions based on what they believe to be the best for the entire community, not just you, nor any individual being removed from chat (should that be the case), but everyone, whether involved or not.
9. All discussions should be handled in a civil manner. Staff has the right to end any conversations before they start to dissolve into a petty dispute and or drama.
10. Everyone in CovertHypnotism has a right to contribute to the discussion, no matter what the topic.
11. CovertHypnotism is divided into various side channels. Each channel serves a purpose—I.E. Selfie-room for posting selfies, music room for using the music bot, and other side channels. Channel topic should give you some guidance on what goes on in here. If you have questions just ask the staff.
12. Do not spam the chat. This includes repeating the same message multiple times, asking for the same thing, and so on. Images sharing isn't allowed in the main channel. There are designated channels specifically for images as well as side channels to the voice chats and if it gets out of hand a staff member will ask you to curb it. We have a channel called #seeking-trance this channel is for self advertising you are looking to trance. You can post here what you are looking for and connect with others.
13. Do not harass other users. It’s okay to direct message someone without asking, but if they wish not to talk, whether publicly or privately, then stop talking to them. If a person chooses to put do not DM in there nick, please respect that they are not looking to talk privately. While we do not police what goes on in direct messages use a little common sense with it and remember you can always block a person if you don't like what a person is saying. If you choose to block a member of the staff that is your choice. If a staff member is removes you because they can not tell you to stop something because you blocked them, that is our choice.
14. Do not circumvent a ban, should you be under one. We will catch you and your ban will be instantly increased to permanent status without a chance for appeal.
15. Advertising of other chat rooms or servers without permission of the OPs is prohibited.
Consequences and Appeals
Once CovertHypnotism staff has identified an offense and decided on an action, a member of the staff will enact it. Various actions the staff will take include, but are not limited to, warnings, kicks from the server, temporary bans, and permanent bans. The staff reserves the right to ban you from accessing CovertHypnotism without warning or explanation.
Once a consequence has been enacted, the offender has the right to appeal their situation, but only by emailing a ban appeal. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org. When contacting support we need to know what day it happened, when it happened, and who was involved (their nicknames at the time of indecent). Keep in mind that the staff reserves the right to accept or deny your appeal at any time.
CovertHypnotism is monitored with a log. This means that we keep a log of the server in case of issues. We can not see your direct messages nor to do we normally go through policing what people do to in private.
Users are allowed to save their own logs of chat at any time, whether public or private, without permission.
We the staff realize, however, that sometimes issues occur in direct messages and we encourage users to use Discord's block feature. If you are unable to get the block to work or are having issues that you feel need the attention of staff you can direct message any staff member to help. Staff cannot verify the conversation took place without a log.
Please do not bog down the server sharing logs in channels. If you need the attention of a staff Member come tap one of us on the shoulder or drop us an Email email@example.com. We are happy to help.